test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Fur is not contained

chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited July 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My ferasan and caitian female's are having a wardrobe malfunction with the string bikini tops
xj6bihz4yegf.jpg

as you can see, certain assets are on display, swapping out top or adjusting the body makes no difference, also bought the sling top on one character and it has same issue, they were fine last year.
The string bikini top on my human character is working ok so I guess its something to do with space kitties, will check my other toons and see if they got problems
  • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
  • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"

Comments

• Options
    here is different caitian who only owns the one piece suit, that now has problems front and back, again this was ok last year with no issues
    ygvpurhtl9s9.jpg

Romulan female wareing string bikini is ok, no clipping or anything bursting free :wink:
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • Options
    wolfswetpaws#2250 wolfswetpaws Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'm guessing you didn't buy the "torn uniform" option for the swimwear. :-D
  • Options
    archbetharchbeth Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    If you wear the black string bikini on a black-fur Cait, it looks very topless from the front right now. (I have some nicer images that look quite topless but I don't want to get in trouble for posting them.)

String bikini and one of the other cheap one-piece (has a throat-piece) also do this. Retro swimsuit does *not* have the glitch!

w37i0odpc8rr.jpg
    fwx0cnhsml5n.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, except for this, different issue, if you use the Retro top in Off Duty:
    q9km99f1itvc.jpg

(My arms! I can't feel my arms!)
  • Options
    The fur orbs of booba now seem to be safely contained, don't know if the vanishing body parts are fixed
  • Options
    (Excellent! Thank you for the update!)