test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Andorian Blue Bores Vanity Shield

bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
Where do I find it? I did see it in the Risa store (vendor on the pier).
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    It's in the store that can be accessed through the mission tab.

Default key J, second tab, event store button on the left side. Its full name is Baseball Vanity shield - Andorian Blue bores.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    The vanity works made my Andorian cruiser look like a toy... 1000 lohlunat favors in the garbage...

CM

p.s. I'd recommend buying it on the Tribble test server before spending the currency...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    The vanity works made my Andorian cruiser look like a toy... 1000 lohlunat favors in the garbage...

CM

p.s. I'd recommend buying it on the Tribble test server before spending the currency...

To be honest, many vanity shields have that effect.

Fewer details, and they usually make your ship look like as if they're all made out of a single piece of plastic.

There are some great ones that add patterns of have a more metallic look, but I've stuck with few of them for a long time. Fortunately the Devs have invested in adding new materials and recreating older ones, so I don't really feel the urge to obtain vanity shields anymore.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    The thing about vanity shields is they can look amazing on one ship and terrible on another. Personally I find this new vanity shield looks really good on a Vanguard Support Carrier.
This discussion has been closed.