test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

6th ship trait wrongly placed.

Since some patches ago the U.I started to display the ship trait slot that is unlocked once you apply the T6-X token in the wrong place. My game is running in a 1280x1024 resolution, with max settings for every other effect,
I noticed this seems to not happen in larger monitors.
If anybody knows a workaround for the problem I appreciate knowing it too. Thanks in advance.
f9IME7Q.jpg

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Looks like your UI scale might be set to something higher than 1.0 - or maybe it's lower...?
    One of those makes the UI do some strange things in places, so check your UI scale in the options.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • raijinmeister#1931 raijinmeister Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    Looks like your UI scale might be set to something higher than 1.0 - or maybe it's lower...?
    One of those makes the UI do some strange things in places, so check your UI scale in the options.

Thanks for the suggestion.
  • raijinmeister#1931 raijinmeister Member Posts: 192 Arc User

I changed the scale to 1 and it fixed but is too big for my monitor. It used to not have this problem before. I hope they fix it some day.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    You can set your UI Scale however you like, but this will show up and it is just a display issue.
    Annoying, yes. Will they fix it? Probably not...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/