test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reduce the size of ground weapons

freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 426 Arc User
Some weapons in the game can be quite massive.

gSaZArS.jpeg

Admittedly, the more recent additions aren't as massive as the older models but I hope the older weapons will eventually get sized down accordingly.
m12Pkoj.png

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    My favourites are the Bat'leth swords. In canon, they are meant to be an arms' length or so. In the game they are longer than a person.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    My favourites are the Bat'leth swords. In canon, they are meant to be an arms' length or so.
    I think you need to go watch the telly a bit and come back and revise that statement. They're depicted on-screen as around 1.5 metres.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > I think you need to go watch the telly a bit and come back and revise that statement. They're depicted on-screen as around 1.5 metres.

According to the article:

In the Klingon language, the bat'leth was originally referred to as batlh'etlh, then was shortened to betleH.[10] The word bat'leth itself means "sword of honor".[1] Bat'leths are made of a reinforced metal called baakonite[11][12] and are normally 116 centimeters (3.81 ft) long and weigh 5.3 kilograms (12 lb).[13]

Yes, longer than an arm's reach, geanted, but significantly shorter than a adult person 😅
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou