test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 6/23/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited June 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/23 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue that was preventing Jem'hadar Attack ship and Jem'hadar Gunboat Hangar pets from unlocking properly."
    What about all the other hanger pets that have the same bug? A lot more then just the Jem'hadar pets have been bug reported.
  • magigamix#7118 magigamix Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2022
    (Trolling comment moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    I thought they had maintenance yesterday…. I appreciate the fixes, but your maintenance is during my optimal hour to play.
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Hpe they set the end of the event from 8 am to 10 am as writen in the blog.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    > @qultuq said:
    > I thought they had maintenance yesterday…. I appreciate the fixes, but your maintenance is during my optimal hour to play.

All Cryptic games had maintenance for that day. It was server maintenance. This is for a patch today.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    skk1701j wrote: »
    Hpe they set the end of the event from 8 am to 10 am as writen in the blog.

Event endings usually fall on maint day while maint is going on. Never count on having that day for your last day to get progress.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • triniton82#4253 triniton82 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    'Resolved an issue that was preventing Jem'hadar Attack ship and Jem'hadar Gunboat Hangar pets from unlocking properly.'

Well this didn't happen, not to me at least. Still can't buy advanced/elite gunboats for my jemmie carrier.
  • mstuarnmstuarn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Glad to read about the Jem'Hadar Attack ship, but my Vanguard Carrier is still stuck with the basic Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats. No upgraded versions visible. Is this a separate issue?
  • hylanvahrhylanvahr Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    mstuarn wrote: »
    Glad to read about the Jem'Hadar Attack ship, but my Vanguard Carrier is still stuck with the basic Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats. No upgraded versions visible. Is this a separate issue?

Same here. I've met the stated in-game requirements and still cannot purchase Advanced or Elite versions of the gunboats (they're not even visible in the shop menu). Very disappointed. I was looking forward to this fix for quite some time since I really enjoy flying my Jem'Hadar vanguard carrier.

Edit: This has been reported in support ticket # 759681

Post edited by hylanvahr on
  • triniton82#4253 triniton82 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »

The hangars don't auto-upgrade... the mention in the patch notes had to do with vendor availability.

I believe the op was talking about the shop visibility. I have the same issue, no advanced gunboats visible in dilithium store or elites visible in fleet starbase.
  • mstuarnmstuarn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »

The hangars don't auto-upgrade... the mention in the patch notes had to do with vendor availability.

I believe the op was talking about the shop visibility. I have the same issue, no advanced gunboats visible in dilithium store or elites visible in fleet starbase.

Yes, that. They're not visible at the vendors, the upgraded versions aren't being sold.Sorry for being unclear.
    Both the Jem'Hadar Attack ship and Sphere Builder Arehbes Frigate are bugged and locked out when they should be unlocked.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > > @qultuq said:
    > > I thought they had maintenance yesterday…. I appreciate the fixes, but your maintenance is during my optimal hour to play.
    >
    > All Cryptic games had maintenance for that day. It was server maintenance. This is for a patch today.

Thanks, S to the 91. I was complaining about it in zone chat, and no one there seemed to know what was going on either…but of course the bar for zone chat is so low, you’d have to eat a lot of dirt trying to limbo it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    I hate to state what might seem obvious, but it may not be enough to own the 2 Jem'Hadar ships in question and you may need to have them both in your Active Roster to see the upgraded Gunboats in the Dil/Fleet stores.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    I hate to state what might seem obvious, but it may not be enough to own the 2 Jem'Hadar ships in question and you may need to have them both in your Active Roster to see the upgraded Gunboats in the Dil/Fleet stores.
    It seems to be more then that. In the case of the Sphere Builder Arehbes Frigate there are two pets unlocked by the same ship. I have 1 pet unlocked and one pet locked.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    this should clearly not be a reason for them to show up. they have always mentioned as long as you "own" the ships, you can actively get the pets.
    I agree completely - but in this game, like so many other games, what is said and what is meant might sound similar but often turns out to be ever-so-slightly different.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
This discussion has been closed.