test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier V Reputation Rewards Missing

2»

Comments

• treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    @chrian, Thank you for the prompt response. This is an AOD Character, created the day that AOD released.
    Completing the Tier 5 Romulan Rep system did not generate the expected rewards when it was completed.

Checking the account now, however, (some 48 Hours after the T5 Romulan Rep completed), it appears that
    the appropriate amount of Romulan marks and Dilithium was eventually rewarded.

The Tier 5 Rep for Delta Alliance is obiously still bugged, and the Button to "Hail Starfleet" via Admiral D'Vak
    is still greyed out. Good to know that this is now a Known issue and will be fixed. Thank you for the info. \V/
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244952/delta-alliance-tier-5-reputation-rewards-cannot-be-claimed-by-discovery-character another thread already answered by chrian like this (confirmed / known bug), just linking it here so it's related as similar topic.
  • dvbordendvborden Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I can't claim Delta Alliance Tier 5 rewards on disco toon either. I even ran "Second Wave" mission, which has old DS9 map to see If I could claim from Admiral D'Vak in the Omega Force office. I was able to interact with the Admiral as before but still not able to claim Delta rep rewards. This also occurred on Tribble on a Romulan toon I started there.
  • sicario#1561 sicario Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @"acidbuk#5004" said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently (This afternoon) hit Tier V Reputation with my Romulun character (Post Age of Discovery Launch) however did not get all my Reputation rewards specifically the "Elite Mark" Reward. I am missing 5 Ancient Power Cells, 5 Isomorphic Injections and 5 Iconian Datacores. All of the other Tier V Rewards for those Reputations trigged correctly as far as I can tell so far.
    >
    > Have I encountered a bug or is this a deliberate change that I seem to have missed an announcement for?
    >
    > Thank you for your time.

Hi,
    I was upgrading all my reputations, I got a "server not responding issue", during that time, I was collecting the rewards from all the reputations (from 95000 to 10000 (ie tier 5)) and three of my reputations never gave any rewards.
    I was missing several hundred marks, the premium/elite tokens and Dillium Vouchers from the following reputations.
    Omega
    Temporal
    Discovery

including these missing items
    Chronition Buffer, (x5)
    borg neural processor (x5)
    P. stellaviatori Spore canister (x5)

and Dilithum vouchers for the 3 reps as well.