test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down

maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
The game just crashed while in the middle of an event TFO and I am not the only one in m fleet reporting it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    Unfortunatly .. same here ..
    After more reports of spontaneous disconnects to login in the channels, the game is now dead.
    Tribble does work , so only the Holodeck is currently affected.
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Yeah Neverwinter is still running so it's just STO that's crashed. Hopefully back up soon.
  • triniton82#4253 triniton82 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I was on fourth run trying to get Revelations done, always freezing right at the end when the voth dropped and have killed everything. Was actually writing a ticket when server went down. Here's hoping this will fix it..
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    Someone left their sammich in the server room and the tribbles on the server wheels jumped off for a snack.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Same here Server down as to be expected on patch day
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    The Revelations bug has been around for a few weeks now and it is because those 4 pods are getting destroyed even though they are not supposed to be destroyed.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    They're on it!
    oac6pknpmmt5.png
  • triniton82#4253 triniton82 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    The Revelations bug has been around for a few weeks now and it is because those 4 pods are getting destroyed even though they are not supposed to be destroyed.

Yeah I just actually googled reddit post about it. Would have been great to know hour ago. Oh well..
  • diemore83#4199 diemore83 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I was on fourth run trying to get Revelations done, always freezing right at the end when the voth dropped and have killed everything. Was actually writing a ticket when server went down. Here's hoping this will fix it..

There is a way to do it.
    When you finally reach a fourth last one.. leave your team behind, and do not "press" anwser a call until you reach nearly a area where to Bella and his soldiers does spawn with Vaudwaars(gray/silver tiled area) NOTICE! DO not step in that area until you have anwsered. When you do anwser a call.. run swiftly as you can while ignoring vaudwaars (let them occupy bella and others).. to Bella and trigger talk phase wich triggers pods down .. do not engage still run away even ... you can also raise difficult to advanced just in case but works on a normal also... if you are tactical ..use motion acceleration to run really fast. Check if alll pods survived if not.. you where too slow or did anwser a bellas call too far in a beginning... try near as possible at those "grey&silver tiles). I can be wrong, but from my own experience... Bella doesnt react to anwsering phase quickly enough if you are waiting just right in a spot or standing in that area.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Somebody is going to have to run down to the hardware for scotch tape and a hammer again.

Maybe if they feel frivolous they could buy a new Acorn 3000 server bank.
  • cjmcgeecjmcgee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    With relavations dont kill themobs on the back. Go do the to towers on the left then go back to the start and do the 2 on the right. The mob left at the back side can keep the npcs busy so they dont shoot the pods mid air not guarnteed but failed 10 time before i thought of this and has worked for 2 other gamma toon with only 2 tries each
  • interstellar#0925 interstellar Member Posts: 3 New User
    does anyone have an update?
    Im getting REALLY tired at looking at the red light on the sto launcher...
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    I was a little surprised to see that it's still down an hour later. Any word on what's going on?
    server is green
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    server is green

HA! Just my luck, that i post that and it goes right up the minute or two after, lol
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Servers are up! Thanks for your patience, everyone!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.