test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphical/Textures flickering on Kassae Station

icarus65icarus65 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am doing the mission Researcher Rescue on my new delta recruit and i been noticing the graphics/textures are flickering, Does anyone else notice this when doing the mission?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    /moved to Bug Reports subforum for higher visibility.

Yes, I have noticed this as well on several characters that I've taken through the mission recently. I've also noticed that the Fire Suppressor accolade for putting out all of the fires on the station is no longer awarding on this mission for some reason.

GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I've also noticed that the Fire Suppressor accolade for putting out all of the fires on the station is no longer awarding on this mission for some reason.
    As I recall, that accolade triggers when you put out all 7 fires. However, when the mission was last updated, the number of fires was reduced to 6 which is why the accolade no longer pops.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    I've also noticed that the Fire Suppressor accolade for putting out all of the fires on the station is no longer awarding on this mission for some reason.
    As I recall, that accolade triggers when you put out all 7 fires. However, when the mission was last updated, the number of fires was reduced to 6 which is why the accolade no longer pops.

No, six completes the mission's sub-mission Extinguish Fires. Triggering the Accolade requires putting out ALL of the fires, of which there are about 13 that I can recall from the most recent time I played the mission. I suppose it's possible, though, that they did reduce the number of fires on the station by at least one, which could be causing the Accolade not to trigger.

The wiki states that the Accolade is longer available, but doesn't say why. The removal of this Accolade doesn't make sense, given that the fires are still there and it's still part of the mission to put them out.

GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch