test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

revelations mission bug

bug revelation mission ground still cant complete this mission if any one knows away thru this please let
me know tried going up too ship and down again i noticed again only 1 drop pod for vaadwaur droped down
Post edited by christopher1960#5251 on

Answers

• Options
    christopher1960#5251 christopher1960 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    update to revelations mission iam wondering weather iam being blocked from completeing mission
    as someone pm me that they got thru it updated screenshot atached another thing ive noticed you cant skip revelations and go onto next mission
    Post edited by christopher1960#5251 on
  • Options
    christopher1960#5251 christopher1960 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    bug revelation mission ground still cant complete this mission if any one knows away thru this please let
    me know tried going up too ship and down again i noticed again only 2 drop pods for vaadwaur droped down
  • Options
    jtkirk15jtkirk15 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yep, I'm having the exact same issue. I cannot progress after the Voth drop ships land. I have also noticed that the Vaadwaur drop pods, sometimes land all over the compound instead of the central area. I've tried running around and killing every Vaadwaur I can find, but no joy. Tried with a KDF aligned Romulan, and a Fed. aligned Romulan, both characters, the same results. Both Delta recruits.
  • Options
    soraya#6989 soraya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, Try the mission without using combat-pets...
  • Options
    haiggy23haiggy23 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't use combat pets and still can't complete either. - Tried it twice now.... very frustrating
  • Options
    malfeous8malfeous8 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    even after big update today revelations is still broken. tried with no pets, tried with team on passive entire ground portion. i am thinking that the code that allows the pods to be targetable before landing is causing the issue. the system seams to want X amount of groups per pod. and waiting for X groups to be killed. and since not all groups are able to spawn due to pods being destroyed
  • Options
    lordkerdochlordkerdoch Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Having the exact same problem, as is another member of one of my fleets. As usual, they run an event that can't actually be completed.
  • Options
    godcrackgodcrack Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I cant continue the mission "Revelations"
    I get stuck at the point after I defended the ground area and the Voth came to help. It doesnt trigger the dialoge to beam back to my ship. I already restarted the mission and got stuck again
  • Options
    kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    same issue did it twice nothing.
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • Options
    lhura#4923 lhura Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem. It plays through to the Voth coming and though the countdown clock is gone, the message "Defense Grid On-line in:" is still there. It doesn't switch to "Defeat final wave" So after we kill everyone, the Voth and Turei just stand there. Tried multiple times (no combat pets) with two different toons (one that already beat it some time ago). I've dropped it and restarted, come back on a different day. Nothing works.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    The mission The Calling is broken too. At the end, if it crashes when you transport to the Fed command ship for the epilog, when you log back in it takes you back near to the beginning where you board the ISS Enterprise instead.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    The issue with Revelations is that the Turei themselves open fire on the drop pods immediately as they come within weapons range.
    The only work around *which was tried and failed twice* is to hope the vvaadwaur kill all of his men in the battle before you talk to him at the center landing platform. I remove all pets, gadgets, and away team members from the mix. and i spun around in the direction that the pod that normally dies in dies and thats what i saw, has nothing to do with player actions its all NPC! Its also the only mission so far i have been unable to complete in the Delta Arc. ;(
  • Options
    kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    The issue with Revelations is that the Turei themselves open fire on the drop pods immediately as they come within weapons range.
    The only work around *which was tried and failed twice* is to hope the vvaadwaur kill all of his men in the battle before you talk to him at the center landing platform. I remove all pets, gadgets, and away team members from the mix. and i spun around in the direction that the pod that normally dies in dies and thats what i saw, has nothing to do with player actions its all NPC! Its also the only mission so far i have been unable to complete in the Delta Arc. ;(
    I have noticed this as well it's the one NPC that some how one shots the one pod and screws everything up i tried to let them all get killed and when i walked up to them I noticed that the one Npc that shot the pod seems to respawn i've played this mission over about 3 times now and every time that fourth pod gets destroyed i wish you could shoot at friendlies or do something to disable them. or make it so that the final wave triggers no matter what...

I don't see how this is a big issue to fix either make the pods invincible or give them such high health that the turei cannon destroy them.... this must be a small error in the code, but it's incredibly annoying that one thing causes this whole quest to bug i cannot complete the arc on my klingon recruit Or my delta recruit because of this that's the bigger problem.

I hope Cryptic is able to fix this because it hampers their current event, if this mission is broke what other arcs are incomplete therefore rendering More rewards unclaimable for the recruit event?
    Post edited by kursed#7599 on
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • Options
    I have noticed this as well it's the one NPC that some how one shots the one pod and screws everything up i tried to let them all get killed and when i walked up to them I noticed that the one Npc that shot the pod seems to respawn i've played this mission over about 3 times now and every time that fourth pod gets destroyed i wish you could shoot at friendlies or do something to disable them. or make it so that the final wave triggers no matter what...

I don't see how this is a big issue to fix either make the pods invincible or give them such high health that the turei cannon destroy them.... this must be a small error in the code, but it's incredibly annoying that one thing causes this whole quest to bug i cannot complete the arc on my klingon recruit Or my delta recruit because of this that's the bigger problem.

I hope Cryptic is able to fix this because it hampers their current event, if this mission is broke what other arcs are incomplete therefore rendering More rewards unclaimable for the recruit event?

I have tried to wait the vaadwaur out at the end hoping the the turei get killed but nada, they die before the turei die. however, i did note that when I went to advanced the pods did survive longer but one still died. I may be forced to go to elite (GASP) to try to get past this or take an hour and see how many of the turei can be killed off as the mission plays out but either way, yes, my recruit device completion is prevented by this bug for delta arc reward which does TRIBBLE me off beyond any comprehension cause this is just one more thing that has been done in recent years to cause me unnecessary stress.
  • Options
    shipper40shipper40 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There is also another way, I tried the same thing waiting for the Vaadwaur to kill off the NPC but they wouldn't loose any health.
    So what I did was keep my crew in place and advance and talked to the NPC to start the drop pods to come down and hold off from using my weapons until all the pods are down and they start to let out the Vaadwaur. When that happens I called my crew in for support and completed the mission without losing any drop pods. I don't know if this will work for everybody but it worked for me.
  • Options
    I left my crew at the last console. Deactivated all my weapons and pets. Watched the NPCs destroy all 4 pods anyway even thou i wasnt firing. Oh and i tried to wait out the vaadwaur to kill his men but nada, his men live, vaadwaur die.
  • Options
    diemore83#4199 diemore83 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    There is a way to complete it.

Clear out left and right areas (do not touch area where Bella and its soldiers appears lower in middle part) So make long walk back to otherside. When finishing up fourth a last when Bella start calling.. Dont anwser on it right away, and leave your teammembers just in case wait somewhere else so they dont follow.

- Get closer to a middle area let say near at a area wich is "tiled to grey/silver" a landing area...but do not step on it! Accept a Bellas call... and run fastly towards to Bella (make sure you havent still step a foot in a landing zone...if you have it takes longer to Bella make a talking phase and its already too late)... run swiftly to towards to Bella.. ignore everything else.."do not engage in a battle" let vaudwaars and bella with soldiers to take care themselves.

If Bella talking phase pop up quickly.. you doing it right this mean you dont need to wait next to him at all and ready to speed click talking and run away... and check if all four landing pods stay it alive. (i did this and it worked out.. if nothing else play in Advanced.. and try again).

• Options
    I have tried something like this already and it doesnt work for me at all. In fact i have tried 10 different ways to get this done cause its broke, I GIVE UP. and deserve full credit for running the mission without having to run it again. (oh and wont run it again either)!
  • Options
    diemore83#4199 diemore83 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    > @fred26291#2759 said:
    > I have tried something like this already and it doesnt work for me at all. In fact i have tried 10 different ways to get this done cause its broke, I GIVE UP. and deserve full credit for running the mission without having to run it again. (oh and wont run it again either)!

i did do it twice at least with my delta recruits.
    if you want we could do mission together when i arrive home soon enough?

feel free to add me @diemore83#4199
  • Options
    Tried what you suggested FAILED again! I Give Up!
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Sorry I was confused. I was thinking it was a different episode.