test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Kelvin Timeline Intel Battlecruiser availability??

christian#8503 christian Member Posts: 5 Arc User
It may be just be me, but it would be awesome to be able to obtain the legendary Kelvin Timeline Intel Battlecruiser. In fact, I think it would be even better if the 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundle was available again. Unfortunately I only started playing STO this year so I never had a chance to get the bundle. But after taking a look at what the bundle had to offer, it had a lot of nostalgic ships that I would have loved to fly! I hope they bring it back again!
Post edited by rattler2 on

Answers

• shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I'm sure they will. They've brought it back a few tines already.
  • christian#8503 christian Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Really? I thought they only offered it once on console...
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Wait isn't the kelvin intel battle cruiser a lobi store item only, and if so there was never a legendary version..
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    I believe the OP is referring to the Legendary Kelvin Constitution Intel Battlecruiser and not the Vengeance, which is always available in the Lobi Store.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Necromancy Detected

*Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.