test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reclaiming a ship I have already earned.

I earned the Ferengi Nandi Warship ship during the Season Thirteen: Escalation event in June 2017 and also during the the 9th year anniversary STO PS4 event in March 2019 (twice earned) with the very same character that had the ship before and which I am trying to reclaim now. This was the first ship that I upgraded to a T6-X/ experimental or at least one of the first. I know that it is bound to this character but something is wrong and I can't reclaim it and I should be able to do that with this character. I have checked everywhere there is to find a ship box copy of it waiting to be opened and there is not one. I definitely don't have it in my active ship inventory or in my dry dock inventory. Also I have the universal console Metaphasic Solar Capacitor from that very ship and the Admiralty ship as well from that ship, proof that I had owned the ship before with this character. Please somebody help! Is anybody else having this same issue?

(Ticket 736929)

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    Neither of those occasions were account-unlocks.

The Nandi was the summer event ship in 2015, before STO arrived on Consoles. This was the only time the ship was available as an account unlock.

For us on Consoles, I can recall two times it was given away in the Z-Store, both of which you mention above.
    • On the occasion of the lead-up to the 9th Anniversary (March 2019), the ship had to be claimed from the Z-Store on characters you wanted the ship on. It was not an account unlock.
    • The previous time, at the launch of Season 13, the ship was claimable on only one character and was not an account unlock.

TL:DR;
    You can't reclaim this ship on Consoles because we've never had the opportunity to unlock it account-wide.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • maxwellbarton#7605 maxwellbarton Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    That makes no sense. I'm not talking about account wide, I'm talking about character specific. It was earned with this character and I should be able to reclaim it with this character.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    It was earned with this character and I should be able to reclaim it with this character.
    No, it wasn't earned because STO didn't ever give us the chance to earn it. We only ever got the chance to claim it from the Z-Store, which wasn't an account or character unlock.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/