test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to progress 2409 Tutorial

dandrews1dandrews1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have created 3 separate characters now and each one has gotten stuck at some point in the Tutorial. 1st Character was stuck at the "Talk to Ensign Flores to take the Phaser Exam" portion. The next two have both been stuck at the Tutorial Mission when the Borg Board your ship. Specifically I am stuck when going to the Armory to Equip a Phaser Rifle. I can not leave the Armory after equipping. I have put in a bug report and request for assistance via the game, but have not had a response.

Edit:
Charactername@handle - Killian Rem@Dash_Andrews
Last map you were in (if applicable) - Tutorial - Training Cruise Ship - Armory
Map you were going to (if applicable) - Does not progress mission - can not leave Armory
What the issue is - Does not progress mission - can not leave Armory
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable) - Respawn - Stuck - log out for extended time - log in to other characters - create new character and stuck at same spot - submitted ticket for support.
Post edited by dandrews1 on

Comments

• timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I dont know if you realise this or not, although i have seen a few complain about the part at the armory.
    But upon picking up the phaser rifle, it is automatically put into your secondary weapon slot..
    You need to press Z to swap from your first gun to the secondary gun, you will then hear a chime to tick off that progress and the doors will open, its as simple as that..
  • dandrews1dandrews1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Timelords1701 - I appreciate the assistance - however this did not resolve the issue. I received a response from the Devs and it's apparently a known bug "being worked on".