test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't mean to be rude but this is out of control.

josh#0694 josh Member Posts: 54 Arc User
I play on console and PC (console at work, PC at home) PC is difficult to play with the rubberbanding issues and traits still having issues after the "patch". Now console is COMPLETLY unplayable. I have just spent 35 minutes resetting traits, had to do it twice and now they are gone again!!
It started when I was bouncing between fleet stores trying to decide on a new ship console. I actually got stuck at the Klingon starbase for 20 minutes because if you don't stand in the EXACT location(which is NOT on the transporter pad) there is no way off the station (found how to get out from a 3 year old reddit thread). I knew all my traits were gone but left it until I finished shopping. Got my new console from the Colony, installed it on my ship and then went to fix my traits.
After completing that I went back to my ship menu and filled in an empty device slot. I was about to leave the menu when I saw my traits were undone again. I fixed it for the 2nd time, checked my ship again only to find several consoles had been swapped for consoles that had NEVER been on this ship (first time using the ship was today) when I put the correct ones back in I went to leave the menu again only to find traits empty AGAIN!!!! I haven't left the map, I am still standing in front of the vendor. I haven't even left the menu.

If a DEV sees this and wants to look into this issue my character issue is below.
Gamertag: B street Slayer
Character: Geisha (KDF Recruit)

Post edited by josh#0694 on

Answers