test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite TFO rewards

I've been playing since this past October. And so far, I've had a blast.

I can do Advanced TFO's now with ease. But I'm struggling to see what the end game mode is. If I optimize my DPS I could do Elite I guess, but what's the point? More marks/dil, better drops, salvaged tech...?

I'm at the point of deciding whether to continue. For me, I think if there was a reason to go all out and do Elite, then I would. Maybe if the TFO's dropped Zen once a day, or a chance for keys/promo boxes, rare cosmetics...

For people that chase DPS, I suppose getting that ideal Parse number is a goal in itself. But I play on console, where you can't see the DPS numbers. So, all it seems like is things are a bit faster, but it doesn't help towards making a goal e.g. trying to get 300k DPS.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Yes they definitely need to boost the rewards for elite TFO. I also propose that they create a random queue for elite but only available to players whose game setting is on Elite.

Having good DPS is definitely useful. I'm not chasing DPS and I'm around 300K give or take. Since I don't get to do much Elite TFO I haven't had a chance to really parse my build. Elite you do get better drops though unfortunately the rewards aren't very good. I learned a trick to getting good drops is to crit. The more critical damage you do the better your drops are. And that goes for both ground and space.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.