test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout Bugs Continue after May 13th Patch

tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
The overwrites seem to be solved, but random equipment de-slotting of consumables is still happening. You can be in space, ESD, and beam down to ESD and all the consumables you just slotted and saved are removed.

Same issue if you enter a TFO. Once you load in it de-slots.

Comments

• zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I move the batteries back, hover over any other item without clicking anything and it moves the batteries back into the inventory. Not the whole stack, just all but one. In other cases I log in and there are 8 batteries on the ship. I move 12 on the ship, save the loadout and later there are 8 again saying the loadout changed. I click on the loadout but it doesnt add the batteries but now it doesnt say anything about a changed loadout anymore as if I saved it with less batteries.

Its super annoying because its happening not on all toons. On my main it doesnt happen for no apparent reason. Im saving my loadouts the same way with all toons.

This has been the case for nearly a year now for me. Its ridiculous.
    Post edited by zarasz on
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Adding to this. Slotting new weapons and then switching maps causes the newly slotted weapons to vanish.

I slotted Antiproton beams for an Endeavor in sector space. Loaded into the Starbase patrol in the Azure Sector. Once I entered the map my loadout reset to the saved version.

This was never an issue before.
  • vulkankk2280vulkankk2280 Member Posts: 1 New User
    here too... nothing fixed. Same with battery-problem. Why the devs do nothing? New content can wait. Its nothing, when there are so many bugs.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2022
    Well I'm aware the consumables often getting moved to Inventory, I'm not sure it's caused by Loadouts yet may in fact be related.

I know consumables often get replaces and moved to 1, 5, or more. This issue started about Decemember, perhaps slightly earlier. Still I focused on commenting here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1266828/consumable-ship-item-bug
    tek#2957 wrote: »
    Adding to this. Slotting new weapons and then switching maps causes the newly slotted weapons to vanish.

I slotted Antiproton beams for an Endeavor in sector space. Loaded into the Starbase patrol in the Azure Sector. Once I entered the map my loadout reset to the saved version.

This was never an issue before.

Seems they get moved to inventory, very similar to what happens to devices or ship consumables...
    0zxlclk.png
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I use my new Delta Recruit and get into Iuppiter Iratus instance this evening. The ship was acting funny, not doing stuff that it should be doing. When the instance is over I take a look, the traits were magically unslotted.
    SskZFki.jpeg

This character / ship is not even using a Loadout, yet these problems are hitting me.
    mzPE4Oc.jpeg
    XzRTofz.gif
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I hate it and i didnt even use it until they changed it so newly selected ships now automatically use a loadout when you selct them, and didnt realise they had changed it and everytime i went into a pve it kept remove most of my stuff that i had setup.

its friging anoying having to save the loadout everytime i change my weapons/equipment or move stuff on my tray just incase it reverts to the loadout setup.

if they had a way to disable the loudouts it wouldnt bother me, although they would prob frag that up if they did add an option to disable it.
  • silentwitchersilentwitcher Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    stucked in tutorial is also an issue, I started a new captain on 13th May, but I stucked in the Armory.... after a few attempt i decided to continue after a few days.... today i logged in and now I'm in the transporter room with a few borg and a security officer. The objective is to "Join the security Cadets" but i can't leave the room and the pointer directs me to the corridor.....ARGHHHH. I'm so frustrated... :s
  • derlosviperderlosviper Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm having a lot of the same issues. Items that are on my ship when i change maps or even log out are not there when i load back in. I have to keep redoing half my stuff everytime i log in.
  • pahzysehpahzyseh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Having the similar issues here too. when i change ships my trait load outs dont save and shared equipment doesn't transfer like it used to
  • ben0154444ben0154444 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is extremely annoying, every time I go to ESD the build on my z-store ships revert...every time! arc, please fix this ASAP!
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    > @silentwitcher said:
    > stucked in tutorial is also an issue, I started a new captain on 13th May, but I stucked in the Armory.... after a few attempt i decided to continue after a few days.... today i logged in and now I'm in the transporter room with a few borg and a security officer. The objective is to "Join the security Cadets" but i can't leave the room and the pointer directs me to the corridor.....ARGHHHH. I'm so frustrated... :s

Try switching weapons by pressing the Z key.
  • sledgehammer79sledgehammer79 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    What a mess! I'm in sector space and look at these... I can't remove this bridge abilities from trait slots (I tried everything), and can't add traits because the system says "Trait Slots are full" :#

2zsxa3znbsmj.jpg

3lb9n7u47x1w.jpg

• pahzysehpahzyseh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    What a mess! I'm in sector space and look at these... I can't remove this bridge abilities from trait slots (I tried everything), and can't add traits because the system says "Trait Slots are full" :#

2zsxa3znbsmj.jpg

3lb9n7u47x1w.jpg

Feck and i though mine was bad
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Have you tried clicking-and-dragging the traits into the slots?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sledgehammer79sledgehammer79 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Have you tried clicking-and-dragging the traits into the slots?

Yepp, no luck... if i try that all goes red, and do nothing...however tomorrow is a new day and I try again :p
  • silentwitchersilentwitcher Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @"tek#2957" said:
    >
    >
    > Try switching weapons by pressing the Z key.

Thanks, but i tried that first, no effect ... so i posted a support ticket and i got the answer from the GM to "delete your character, and start again the whole tutorial" ... very helpful :( So i do that