test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So what happened to that planet-wide cloak?

felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
The first cutscene at the beginning of this whole Terran thing was some person floating in space, using a wrist device to cloak Terra. What happened with that? I could still see Terra in Blue Shift.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answer

• Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I assumed it was the Emperor hiding his earth from The Other, so he could point The Other towards our Earth instead.

Answers

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,265 Arc User
    felderburg wrote: »
    The first cutscene at the beginning of this whole Terran thing was some person floating in space, using a wrist device to cloak Terra. What happened with that? I could still see Terra in Blue Shift.

Do we know that planet was Terra and not some other planet?
  • Options
    captainrc1captainrc1 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    And how do we know it happened beforehand? It might have been a scene of what has yet to come. You know... foreshadowing.
    msivh34y8fiv.jpg
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,602 Arc User
    just because you CAN cloak a planet doesn't mean you can indefinitely, and even if you do, you can mess up the planet, like the aldeans did.
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    My theory is it was Leeta watching the Emperor test out the stuff from "The Other" or seeing what the other can do because it doesn't look like it cloaks but has that V'ger effect .....so maybe when she found out the Emperor wanted to control it that was the reason she defected...and maybe that planet was Earth from the mirror mirror mirror's universe
    GwaoHAD.png
This discussion has been closed.