test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout bug - Post update

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Loadouts are being overwritten ie slot 1 overwrote slot 2 so both are now identical, all gear & traits either changed or unequipped.
In some instances this is only a partial overwrite in that it retains bridge crew stations etc but all weapons have been replaced by the other slots.
Very bizarre & extremely temporamental with other reports of changing zone causing trait & loadout drops/resets.

This has been ongoing for years now but at times with workarounds has been manageable, after this update though please can the issue either be explained or fixed in some way as its just unacceptable anymore.

Comments

• zephron83zephron83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    All my loadouts and gear are overwritten by what I had equipped on the same ship years ago...

My Voth Bastion currently has equipped MK XI Borg STF gear... Tell me how that works?
  • harveycloneharveyclone Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Having the same issue
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    My Loadouts are trashed. They are now all the same. Any Map change reverts to whatever Loadout I had in slot 1 and all other loadouts are now the same. This is infuriating!
  • miccoop65miccoop65 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    All my loadouts for all my characters on my account are trashed. When readying any ship, it does not pull gear into any of the slots and I cannot dry dock any ship with loadouts, it says, "cannot dry dock ship, not enough room in inventory for gear" but I have 100 open slots and 5 pieces of gear on the ship, this makes it impossible to add new ships
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Trying to keep batteries equipped is a pain in the TRIBBLE. Even removing the stack from the ship and re-equipping in space and saving a loadout.

They borked this season well and truly. Rubberbanding is back with a vengeance
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Same here too. Started happening since the Stormfall update for me. Only 1 weapon and one console. however it is getting tiresome having to fix it each time I play. On a completely separate note since the Stormfall update each time I close STOI am getting a crash report.
  • prometheus302prometheus302 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    +1 EVERY MAP CHANGE my loadouts are changed.
  • live8evillive8evil Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    Same issue. An old loadout from god knows when is sticking to my ship like targ fecies to a boot.
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,588 Arc User
    Well I guess its interesting to see how my ships where loaded a year ago. Seems to change gear but not skills/traits ect.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Sorry to see you all suffering the same, can only laugh at how bad some of it is like yours Zephron, sorry!
    zephron83 wrote: »
    My Voth Bastion currently has equipped MK XI Borg STF gear... Tell me how that works?

One of mine has gear thats been equipped on another alt for months now set as its loadout gear so I have no idea whats going on.

Its well & truly broken :(
    Lets hope we can at least get an acknowledgement theyre aware of this & perhaps a fix at some point. Until then im only logging in for the 1 tfo(ground) a day for the event as space is unplayable for me like this.

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    Almost every map change two of my characters Personal Space Traits become unslotted, all but one of my Shield batteries gets sent to Inventory, and *then* it saves the Loadout automatically.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    this is a known issue and is being investigated internally.
    this is a known issue and is being investigated internally.

Thank you for the response Chrian
    Is there anything we can do or provide to help this process?
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    No thank you, thank you though. The team working on the issue is going strong on the issue.
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    I got stuff moved around and taken right off my ship and new char frozen on loading screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
    No thank you, thank you though. The team working on the issue is going strong on the issue.

All good, appreciate the response & hope you guys get this critter.
  • sofiarivas#5677 sofiarivas Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    This is just unplayable - Everything in my stations loadout has gone, loading the saved loadout does nothing.

X4PP8eY.png
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    I think I have a partial workaround. Not ideal, but at least playable. What seems to be happening is at every map change or Loadout reload it only loads whatever profile is in Loadout Slot 1. So if you put together a functional build and save it in Profile Slot 1, it will seemingly hold. If you have an older build in slot 1 it will keep populating that and failing at items you have in the bank etc.
  • slaughterbird#1235 slaughterbird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Any ETA on the fix for this? I have many ships on all my toons and really don't want to muck their gear up and spend so much time trying to remember what ship was using what if i accidently ready up the wrong ship and it mucks up the loadout,
    Space is a endless frontier, Full of Endless land and Exploration, Brave Men and Women of the Federation will Boldly go to explore that Frontier.
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Any updates? I don't even want play out of fear of losing my loadouts.
  • panthercules#3437 panthercules Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Been having the same issue since the big update a couple of days ago. During episodes (especially while I'm on the ground) I'll see a message flash by that it is saving my loadout (but certain things can only be saved while in space), and upon returning to my ship I find that all my personal space and starship traits have been wiped and my loadout has been changed. As someone noted above, it seems to be switching from my current/main loadout in slot 2 to my old/unused loadout in slot 1. The bug saves the old/wrong loadout onto my slot 2, so I can't just reload the slot 2 loadout and instead I have to change everything back manually - what a PITA. I was going to try to delete that old slot 1 loadout so I'd only have the one loadout, hoping it would leave that alone, but I haven't been able to figure out how to delete a loadout yet. I submitted a ticket and got back a response that it was a known issue and devs are working on it, but with no ETA for a fix yet. They suggested I post about it here to see if anybody had found a workaround yet.
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I am not going to play until this is fixed. No way and I going to lose all my loadouts.
  • amparmpgramparmpgr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same situation here, with all of the above:
    Loadouts converting erratically, notifications about saving while in ground maps, reverting to long not-used gear, moving consumables to inventory...
    What takes the cake however happened a couple days ago, as I slotted a newly purchased weapon set & joined a TFO to test them, only to find out upon completion that these weapons WERE COMPLETELY GONE (as in...nowhere to be found)!
    Force-verified & restarted with no luck (but with the purchase amount being properly deducted from my bank account)...
  • bigb3bigb3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same here unforunately. :(