test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blue shift map transfer failed!!!

carmen1983090887carmen1983090887 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I finished my objective and returned to the runabout and am not able to transfer maps, What gives??
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lupusofnoxnoctislupusofnoxnoctis Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    There was a statement released by STO on their FB that Blue Shift is currently "broken" and to avoid the mission for the time being.
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    Wow I was hoping that Gearbox taking over would change things for the better. I see it's the same old Cryptic with zero ability to release a new story that can actually be completed. Gearbox must be so proud of these devs.
  • Options
    conceptz82conceptz82 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Came here to report this and found this post, a statement on facebook well that's good for people that have facebook but people like me that don't use it don't find out until encountering the bug. How about a sticky post here in the forums on the actual site for the game instead of a post on a third party site that not everyone uses.
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    got a link to the statement?
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,416 Community Moderator
    /closed

This is a known issue. Bug reports go to the Bug Report subforum, not General Discussion. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.