test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assignment: Deliver Prototype Technology to Allies in Gamma Quadrant

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
I am trying to find the location of where I can pick up the assignment below.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Assignment:_Deliver_Prototype_Technology_to_Allies_in_Gamma_Quadrant

I happen to have 6 of the turret plans, but cannot find the mission. Is there a special system or nebula where the mission can be picked up at. If so, that info does not seem to be on the wiki.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Comments

• finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    You can sometimes get it in the "DS9-Sectors", the "southern" or rimward part of the Alpha Quadrant. That's the old Beta Ursae, Gamma Trianguli, and Zeta Andromedae sector blocks, if you remember those. Switch zones and keep checking your espionage assignments.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    I am trying to find the location of where I can pick up the assignment below.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Assignment:_Deliver_Prototype_Technology_to_Allies_in_Gamma_Quadrant

I happen to have 6 of the turret plans, but cannot find the mission. Is there a special system or nebula where the mission can be picked up at. If so, that info does not seem to be on the wiki.

That mission is among the merchant missions often found inside DS9 near the vending area.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • lillysaturnlillysaturn Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    We can still get those Torpedo Plattforms? I did not know the Prototype plans were still aviable.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    We can still get those Torpedo Plattforms? I did not know the Prototype plans were still aviable.

Those missions pop up inside DS9 at merchants from time to time.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.