test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rourxoe Recruit Klingon character missing his adchievement rewards like his Batlek 1000 kills

Rourxoe Recruit Klingon character missing his achievements rewards like his Batlek 1000 kills

GM Rythum told me to post here

iaezqqgh3gl2.jpg

4greuro6fgp1.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Recruit Klingon character missing his achievements rewards like his Batlek 1000 kills
    Klingon Recruits get their rewards from the Klingon Receiver, not Lt. Q'on.

You were already given the Bat'leth of Sto'Vo'Kor at 1 melee kill. Each subsequent milestone simply improved its' stats and the 1000 kills unlocks it for other characters, which you certainly seem to find.

If you have accidentally deleted the bat'leth though, Lt. Q'on will give you a replacement.
    Since he isn't offering a replacement, you must have it on your character already, or in your Inventory or Bank. It may also be equipped on a bridge officer.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • starteller#8867 starteller Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok, I delete the other bat'leth but got it back
    Why this bat'leth does have the bonuses:
    Recover 10% of damage dealt as health
    50% increase physical damage
    10% bonus damage against targets below 30% health

z6fk6ex6j05a.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    The bonuses don't always show up when it's in your inventory. If you have it equipped on a combat-enabled map, where they actually matter, they will display.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • starteller#8867 starteller Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok now why the "Recover 10% of damage dealt as health" is different than my other characters
    Is there a difference? Especially if I equip another weapon with it.
    if9fknqfqhha.jpg