test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holographic Bridge Officer - Geordi La Forge, Leeta

Bought this and Leeta last night from the Phoenix store on my Federation aligned Romulan.
Both are clearly marked (Fed) in the store list.
Opened Leeta, Selected her Dabo outfit. Added to my crew.
Clicked on Geordi and it says I do not meet the requirements to use.

To top it off, the box is bound to character on acquire, which means, even if I wanted to give Geordi to another Federation character, I cannot.
Why is something like this not bound to account?
Why is something marked Fed, not usable by Romulan's yet Jem'Hadar can use it if they are Fed aligned?

Now I am stuck with a BOFF I apparently cannot use for some unknown reason, and out 1 Ultra Rare token.

Do we not get emails on tickets any longer as well? Posted a ticket last night and did not even get the classic automated response.

Comments

• captryhnercaptryhner Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I've got the same issue with Geordi too from the Ultra Rare Reward. Got a quick response from my item issue I put in. The GM said put in a Bug report and he'll escalate the Bug report ticket. I put in my bug report this morning. Only the automated response from that so far.

I haven't tried Leeta. I got Marshal Janeway, so don't think I need her. I even tried discharging Janeway and tried to open Geordi again. Thinking maybe you can't have multiple Holo BOFFS. But I think I remember seeing someone with multiple before. Both Letta and Janeway. Got the Same message item requirements not met message.

The GM made it sound like this is a bugging they need to fix. Hopefully they can quickly.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    The bug here is that Federation-aligned Romulans, Remans and Jem'Hadar shouldn't be able to buy Geordi as he's supposed to be Starfleet Only.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • pasteur#1910 pasteur Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The bug here is that Federation-aligned Romulans, Remans and Jem'Hadar shouldn't be able to buy Geordi as he's supposed to be Starfleet Only.

If that were the case, then Leeta would fit this same statement as she too is marked FED.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    If that were the case, then Leeta would fit this same statement as she too is marked FED.
    Not exactly...
    Some holo-boffs are faction specific and some are not.
    - Geordi is Federation only;
    - Bashir is Federation and Fed-aligned;
    - Leeta is available to both Fed & KDF.
    Knowing which is which isn't always clear and better labelling is definitely needed to help prevent issues such as that encountered.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/