test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Janeway Is A Gatekeeper

spottedfeatherspottedfeather Member Posts: 100 Arc User
As always, I save the Kobali mission until the end because I HATE those missions with a passion. But when I try to click the Kobali Front missions...Janeway pops up and tells me that things are peaceful right now...or some other garbage. I'm on PS4. I've heard that this is a common problem for people using Discovery era characters. I HATE Discovery, and only use a character from that era because I like the ship warp out sound.

Aside from this, the Voth tower missions are impossible to do on your own...so I always skip that.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    First, lets keep things civil and related to the bug you're reporting. If you want to talk about what you like/dislike about one of the series then take it to 10 Forward.

With that said, have you made sure that you've skipped/played up to the part where you should be able to do the missions? In order to access the Kobali front missions, you pick up the intro quest from the mission journal and then head to the planet. You talk to the Kobali guy and from then on he gives you the other parts of the kobali questline. They are not accessed from the main mission journal any longer. Make sure you have gotten to that point

As to difficulty with the tower missions, what part are you having trouble with? Are you getting killed easily or is it something else?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    I'm on PS4. I've heard that this is a common problem for people using Discovery era characters.
    Indeed it is, but this was just patched on PC so there's an fix for us PS4 players on the way...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    Indeed it is, but this was just patched on PC so there's an fix for us PS4 players on the way...
    ...and there it is today! \o/
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    @inferiority if this issue persists after the patch for you guys on console or it shows up again, feel free to drop me a PM or tag me in this thread.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator