test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heart of the Storm

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
This Event ground set seems, it's no Inquisitor uniform but it's close enough I guess.

https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11515923-enter-the-heart-of-the-storm
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• discojer2#5455 discojer2 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Is that the uniform it unlocks, or does it unlock Mirror Kumaarke's outfit
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    This item also unlocks unique Mirror Lukari costume pieces for you to use with your character, as seen above!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    jonsills wrote: »
    This item also unlocks unique Mirror Lukari costume pieces for you to use with your character, as seen above!

Correct it's Kuumaarke's uniform, I just hope the shoulder cape and tech thingy is removable, I don't have any faux Lukari captains.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »

Correct it's Kuumaarke's uniform, I just hope the shoulder cape and tech thingy is removable, I don't have any faux Lukari captains.

I would hazard to guess it's a "shoulder piece dual" part rather then part of the chest, that's how previous uniforms with similar elements have been done at least including the Lukari rep armor IIRC.

That said the nice thing about STO is that just because something looks a certain thing it doesn't mean it has to be that thing (older series recycled props a lot and I'm pretty that's not different with the new series either), for example my main has intel wrist device on most of her costume sets but it's suppose to be medical device her species has to wear outside of their home region, rather then the intel wrist device, they just happen to look similar.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    the thing I did not see.. is this another event that will add to the larger event campaign? or is it just another grind for ground gear while not advancing the campaign?
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    No indication of a connection to the Event Campaign.
    My guess is that this one is stand alone. We'll find out tomorrow.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »
    the thing I did not see.. is this another event that will add to the larger event campaign? or is it just another grind for ground gear while not advancing the campaign?
    From: https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11515923-enter-the-heart-of-the-storm
    This is a special event for our next content drop, and is not part of an Event Campaign.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    ok that's good I can skip this one then. it's good that it's getting warm enough to be outside and work on a tan
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
This discussion has been closed.