test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to dry dock ships

dalmaru23dalmaru23 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
i am uncertain if this is a true bug or not but i just tried to drydock my Temporal Light Cruiser on tribble to make room for another ship in my drydock but it said and i quote: "Drydock failed. There is not enough room in your inventory for your ship's equipment"

Comments

• Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Greetings,
    First i have to ask a couple things.

1) you are aware that you have to strip the ship of equipped items before drydocking said ship or else it will do it automatically?

2) was there enough room in your inventory at that time for all those items to go to ?

If the answer is no, i can understand you not being aware that the items will be stripped from ship and moved automatically to your inventory.

If the answer is yes, just make sure that you do indeed have enough room in inventory first before drydocking..
    I hope that helps clarify your problem in some way.

If it goes beyond the point that yes indeed you had room in your inventory and it still not allowing you to drydock, then it is a problem that one of the mods may be able pass up the chain of command..

• Options
    I just took a trip into the tribble server and was able to drydock one of my characters ships.
    He only had several items equipped and they were automatically transferred to my inventory as i made sure i had the space for them.
  • Options
    i tried unequiping my items and drydocking my ship but it still said the same thing and it acted like the items were still equipped
  • Options
    dalmaru23 wrote: »
    i tried unequiping my items and drydocking my ship but it still said the same thing and it acted like the items were still equipped

Damn, thats a bummer.
    Can i ask if that particular toon is important in any way ?.
    As you can always delete it and re-copy a version over to tribble to try again..
    If it is holding something important like say a lockbox ship, place it in your shared account bank and transfer a new copy over before deleting original toon (As long as you have'nt actually bound it to the character itself).
    if you have a few alts on tribble then you can just simply place in account bank and delete toon without worrying about blanking out the account bank..
    Hope that helps..

• Options
    i do have a few ships that were given to me but i've thoroughly tested those ships but when i saw on STO's FB that they had disabled transfering of toons over to tribble i was like TRIBBLE
  • Options
    Yeh i just noticed the tribble transfer page is saying in a red bracket = There are no test servers available for your account on this game.
    Which is amusing as i am actually loaded into tribble test server right now, they may be getting ready to update tribble with what we are about to receive on holodeck on the 10th of may..
  • Options
    Yeh i just noticed the tribble transfer page is saying in a red bracket = There are no test servers available for your account on this game.
    Which is amusing as i am actually loaded into tribble test server right now, they may be getting ready to update tribble with what we are about to receive on holodeck on the 10th of may..

Maybe so oh if you want to be friends on holodeck and tribble shoot me an add request @dalmaru23