test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue's with GORN & NAUSICAN Bridge Officer's in KDF.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
The issue with the Gorn is primary only on the Very Rare quality Bridge Officer's because for over a year they have been only given one Superior Trait not two--they also listed as Rare Quality.

The issue with Nausican's is quite different and more related to Tailor Bug with them. Cause if you TRY to change the color on a particular piece of gear it often forces a color change on 2-4 other different items. This does not occur on Klingon Bridge officer's or your Captain so it makes things very difficult to make your bridge officer depending on their profession look like they wearing similar uniforms.
0zxlclk.png

Comments

• sargon1791sargon1791 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Gorn problem is still an issue.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    It's caused by the fact that Gorn have 3 locked racial traits, all of which do not have a superior version...
    Not entirely true.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Gorn_Engineering/Intelligence_Officer_Candidate
    Unfortunately, this appears to be the only Gorn bridge officer that will stay Very Rare when he is commissioned.
    He's an exception, but proves that Very Rare Gorn can, and should, be fixed!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2022
    westmetals wrote: »
    It's caused by the fact that Gorn have 3 locked racial traits, all of which do not have a superior version...
    Not entirely true.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Gorn_Engineering/Intelligence_Officer_Candidate
    Unfortunately, this appears to be the only Gorn bridge officer that will stay Very Rare when he is commissioned.
    He's an exception, but proves that Very Rare Gorn can, and should, be fixed!

I mean Federation character's can get a Gorn Very Rare Bridge Officer, and he comes with two Superior Traits from the Federation Ambassador at ESD. Still I wished they fixed the Gorn Bug by now, yet I don't think they will. It be easier if they only gave Gorn 2 fixed Traits not 3, after all they all are Ground trait's anyways.

I knew I had posted about this a Long time ago, yet I really had hoped with the Year of the Klingon being spoke of around 2019 it might get fixed. I even mailed Kael about it privately back then, yet it's highly probable when they designed them the 3 fixed trait requires too much effort to change. I know he rarely comments or replies, about things he can't and I'm fine with that; just wish once and awhile he say thanks for letting us know; or were aware. I'm very friendly and nice to everyone...

Still I think it's probably far more effort, than what it's worth given they all are Ground Traits. Even Klingons prefer more Romulan Bridge Officer's for that reason, aside from a few supporting characters for Ground Away Teams.

I do really wish they added a few Bridge Officer's to other Fleet Holdings, yet they'd require at least 1 Space Trait (normal) or perhaps Superior Version to draw interest. :o
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png