test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar research and crafting

I've asked around and nobody can help me, I created a new Jem'Hadar character and he not able to craft or do research, I'm looking for help from the DEV team, not wild goose chases from trolls, thank you.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    What level is he?
    Whilst regular characters can use the R&D system from level 15, Jem'Hadar unlock it at a much higher level due to them starting the game at level 60.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • rctthomas#6483 rctthomas Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Lvl 61
    What do I need to do to get him doing R&D?.....that is the purpose of this toon..... crafting lvl Mk2 VR gear to supply my Rom Sci toon to upgrade and use, Deflectors, Singularity Cores, Shields [Pen] ship weapons
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what level R&D opens up for a Jem'Hadar.
    Given they start at 60, it's likely to be higher than that and the max level is 65, so you don't need to do much. A day or two of Admiralty missions could likely get you to 65 and the R&D will have opened by then.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kinla#9845 kinla Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    You must play the Jem'Hadar character until about the "Quark's Lucky Seven" mission to get to Level 62. Almost everything is locked until then.
  • desilu#4957 desilu Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    kinla#9845 wrote: »
    You must play the Jem'Hadar character until about the "Quark's Lucky Seven" mission to get to Level 62. Almost everything is locked until then.

Not true...

Both my Fed and KDF aligned Jem'Hadar are maxed out on R&D and have not done a single mission from the episode containing Quark's Lucky Seven. R&D opens at 60 for Jem'Hadar.

The issue is likely that OP does not have any Research Lab Scientist duty officers which are required to do R&D missions or lacking the crafting resources for them.
    Track your accolade progress easily. MSExcel or Libre/Open office required.
    Mission Accolade sorting also included.
    https://desilu4957.wordpress.com
    mfaVMsI.png