test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spectres achievement

i am playing the game on an alternate account and i just completed the story arc Spectres and i did not get the achievment for finishing all the missions. now i had no problem getting the achievement on my main account when it was still part of the main story line so im guessing that it has become bugged since it was removed from the main story and added to incoming hails.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    i am playing the game on an alternate account and i just completed the story arc Spectres and i did not get the achievment for finishing all the missions.

Is your character Federation or Fed-Aligned? If so, there's no 'Spectres' accolade because those missions were part of the "Klingon War" storyline.
    On KDF and KDF-aligned character, the 'Spectres' missions had their own arc, so an accolade exists for this faction to obtain.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I'm guessing you're talking about the Xbox Achievement and not the accolade? They never set the Spectres arc on FED side to trigger an achievement since it was moved from the Klingon War arc. I think you'd have to play it on a Klingon, Romulan, or Dominion toon for that Xbox achievement to trigger now.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    I'm guessing you're talking about the Xbox Achievement and not the accolade?
    Xbox Achievements (and the PS4 Trophies) are triggered by the ingame Accolades, and since there's no Fed-side accolade for 'Spectres', then playing on the KDF side is required.
    I should have perhaps been more clear in my first reply to the OP...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/