test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanity Shields in the Dilithium Store on Console

satsukixhimesatsukixhime Member Posts: 79 Arc User
So I heard that the stumbling block to putting Vanity shields in the Dil store, the way they did on PC, is because they were priced to move Dilithium and, because the Console’s Dilex is stable, they don’t know how to price them. So here’s my math to hopefully get us the opportunity to buy these, the same as our PC friends had.

The PC Dilex has hit the cap of 500 dil per zen. The shields were priced at 280,000 dil each. Right now, on Xbox anyway, the Dilex is sitting at ~250. So sell them at 140,000 each. Or, if the reply is that devalues them too much, make it a recurring sale, with 280,000 at 500 the base, and price them at whatever percentage the Dilex is at, with 75% being the minimum.

So, for example, at the current rate, shields would cost 210,000 Dil. Less than they cost on PC, but still a significant cost.

Why sell them when the console Dilex is fine?

A: Because it’s unfair that console players never get the chance that was offered to PC players.
B: It should be a recurring, sliding scale sale on both PC and Console because introducing sinks BEFORE there is a problem helps keep the problem from occurring in the first place.

Comments

• orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    If anything it would be preventative, stop/slow the problem before it begins.

I'd say 150K would be fair.

Last time I looked it was about 280, it'll spike again when the legendary bug is released.