test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About the extended maintenance on 03/15/2022 and the non-distribution of the Elite Captain Upgrade T

I would like to express my dissatisfaction about the non-distribution of the Elite Captain Upgrade Token, due to extended maintenance on 03/15/2022.
On the last of the five days before the 12th anniversary of the Star Trek Online game, the Elite Captain Upgrade Token was supposed to be distributed, but not carried out. I received a message from support for this game, stating that it will not be distributed as per this feedback from Arc Games:

(Private correspondence moderated out per forum rules. - BMR)

I do not agree with this situation. Because the problem was because of their problem, not mine. I couldn't log in due to a server problem. This not only happened to me, but to all players, who went more than a day without accessing the game. I would like to demand from Arc Games that the Elite Captain Training token be made available, in reparation for players who do not access the game on this day.

The idea of ​​this topic is that Arc Games is aware of the problem generated and that it does not occur in the future.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments