test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Client crashing

My game keeps crashing whenever i try to play. I get a black screen with a blue circle as the mouse icon. No matter how long i wait it doesn't crash and when i right click, it does the program not responding windown and I need to close it. I've tried all the solutions I've seen suggested but nothing works. These are my specs for my Alienware labtop but they should be more than enough to run the program. Help please.

Windows 11 Home
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
64 GB RAM
NVIDA GeForce RTX 2080
Tagged:

Comments

• boroslavboroslav Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm getting crashing to desktop upon changing map timeouts without any crash id or error. Game just quits.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    trgrhpy wrote: »
    My game keeps crashing whenever i try to play. I get a black screen with a blue circle as the mouse icon. No matter how long i wait it doesn't crash and when i right click, it does the program not responding windown and I need to close it. I've tried all the solutions I've seen suggested but nothing works. These are my specs for my Alienware labtop but they should be more than enough to run the program. Help please.

Windows 11 Home
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
    64 GB RAM
    NVIDA GeForce RTX 2080

If you're launching the game through arc, try launching directly from the .exe as admin.
  • trgrhpytrgrhpy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've tried everything including the .exe as an admin. nothing works
  • trgrhpytrgrhpy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Tribble works but the main game doesn't. Why? Please help