test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

admiralty can we get auto ship select

daisydocdaisydoc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
can we get a admiralty auto select like regular duty mission is horrible time sink having to load up ships on every character. now that admiralty rewards are nerfed how about making it suck less setting it up for the day.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    And as soon as this happens, it will start eating up your single use (1x) Admiralty ships for auto selects, and people will complain about wanting better control ... which is what we have now.
  • daisydocdaisydoc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    have a button to use or not use one off ships problem resolved
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    That would be super duper.

Seeing as it's a double XP weekend, I will be making the Disco toon I keep putting off which will mean 7 toons I have to shuffle cards with.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    It would not be difficult for them to optimize crit chance subject to 100% success. If 100% success is not possible, then optimize success chance. Add a flag to include consumable ships in the optimization or not.
  • justincase#6638 justincase Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    > @corinthalas said:
    > They're disposable cards that have no other purpose but to *BE* used. Why is it a problem that they're being used? What else are you going to do with them? Throw a space-beach party??

Use them to bolster a set when the available permanent roster is insufficient. Most of the time, I can fill my available mission slots without using the (x1) cards at all. Nice to have a supply for those times my other ships are insufficient or still in cooldown.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    That would be super duper.... dumb. Would it help if Cryptic deposited the rewards directly into your account?

Seriously, what's next? An auto-play mission button?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    That would be super duper.... dumb. Would it help if Cryptic deposited the rewards directly into your account?

Seriously, what's next? An auto-play mission button?

And I take it you manually fill out every doff mission, huh? These systems are nothing but empty, mindless busy work. They're not gameplay.

Doffing was kinda boring (and so 2016); at least Admiralty feels like a fun little puzzle.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    > @meimeitoo said:
    > Doffing was kinda boring (and so 2016); at least Admiralty feels like a fun little puzzle.

From a mechanic perspective, what is the difference? You have available tasks and you try to maximize your reward by selecting a good combination of resources. The two systems are exactly the same.
This discussion has been closed.