test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Endeavors

Once a player has reached endeavor rank 600 to progress further they must play the game on a new legendary elite difficulty level to acquire legendary experience points once. When the new experience point bar is filled you will get a legendary endeavor Park point to spend on any of the categories. ( Please add defense reading and accuracy to the category list). The cap will be increased from 600 to 1000. This should be the maximum cap 1000 legendary status. This will also unlock a unique uniform and vanity shield and flourish to let everyone else know that you are a legendary endeavor rank. This can be grinded out similar how someone would progress through the specializations. They can be zen store legendary endeavor experience point bonus pools as well as receiving bonuses from joining a fleet or teaming up with similar legendary endeavor players. There can be numerous other rewards for playing the game in this new legendary elite difficulty.

Comments

• director81#1942 director81 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @westmetals said:
    > The problem I have with this is the "must" part... your proposal reads as if everyone who reaches Endeavour 600 would be FORCED to play at that difficulty level?

Not forced but if you want to continue your endeavoring to legendary status yes you have to play on legendary elite difficulty
    Also it would be nice if they would add shield penetration and armor penetration to the endeavor categories.
    Elite difficulty is not hard at all. Why do we max out our specializations why do we build ships why do we progress through our endeavoring to get better. Better for what to graduate to another difficulty of course what's a sense in building everything and staying at the same difficulty
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I do not support this proposal. To you elite difficulty might not be hard but for others that might not be the case. The reason I do the endeavors is because it is there. Same with maxed out specializations and other things. So no I do not want a legendary endeavor system.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.