test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No 2022 campaign progress

Comments

• karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Replayed Khitomer Vortex after the server reboot still no campaign progress updates. Will this automatically be updated after the proper fix tomorrow or is this going to take a bit to remedy?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    They posted on Facebook that the fix is live, but apparently, it didn’t work.

I’ll just wait for tomorrow, doubt it will get fixed today.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    karr2k3 wrote: »
    Replayed Khitomer Vortex after the server reboot still no campaign progress updates. Will this automatically be updated after the proper fix tomorrow or is this going to take a bit to remedy?

Just for those who aren't aware: awarding of campaign progress is connected to getting event progress. If you didn't get campaign progress today, you will not be able to get any until after event progress is available again. Assuming it's even fixed by then.

That's very useful to know. So anyone who tried earlier is out of luck for today, and only those of us who play after the reboot (it's still work hours here) might get progress today.

I'll try tonight and report if it worked, unless someone else beats me to it.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    That is unfortunate cause the longer this goes on the angrier i get toward the lack of efficiency the game developers are showing and the lack of campaign progress i am getting for doing the event.

You seriously need to relax dude. It’s not a big deal.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Not a big deal at all. there's still plenty of extra days to catch progress up.

Will try tomorrow for mine since I already tried after maint and no event progress.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    It appears to be fixed. Just ran it and got the 50 points campaign progress.

Yes, it worked for me too.

A reminder for those who played before the fix, you will have to wait until tomorrow:

Just for those who aren't aware: awarding of campaign progress is connected to getting event progress. If you didn't get campaign progress today, you will not be able to get any until after event progress is available again. Assuming it's even fixed by then.

• karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Just hoping it doesn't take another 2 yrs to fix the broken part for this event like I am still waiting for a fix for my first run K.R. toon that has another known problem but still not fixed.
    Just hoping it doesn't take another 2 yrs to fix the broken part for this event like I am still waiting for a fix for my first run K.R. toon that has another known problem but still not fixed.

"The broken part" - do you mean only getting event progress but not campaign progress? That was fixed this afternoon, see the posts above yours.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2022
    Last time the problem was that the reward had to be chosen very quickly (as in something like fifteen to thirty seconds or less of the end banner) or the event progress would time out for some mysterious reason the devs apparently never found.

Yea don't wait to choose the Event box, make sure you do it as soon as possible!

Today I had no problems getting Campaign progress, yet it was after server bounce and selected it right away.

Periodically I think something doesn't sometimes award Campaign progress, yet thankfully it's only on the very rare occasion. Perhaps it because some wait more than the 60-70 seconds before getting kicked or exited out of TFO to select the box.

Still I would have hoped they fixed it by now.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,844 Arc User
    I played it around noon EST and I got both, and Anne said she got it too when I texted her.
    Spock.jpg

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    There fixing it tomorrow but no mention of giving out credit for those who didnt get thiers today, how dissapointing.

Would be nice if we get our progress back, yes. Or extend event 1 day.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    I am just going to wait and play after the reboot this morning.

If I lost a day of progress, well then I'll just have to find a way to pick up the shattered pieces of my life and bravely carry on. :lol:
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    There fixing it tomorrow but no mention of giving out credit for those who didnt get thiers today, how dissapointing.

Looks like they extended it 5 days: original blog gave an end date of 3/10; updated Blog gives an end date of 3/15.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Yes, it worked for me too.

A reminder for those who played before the fix, you will have to wait until tomorrow:

Yes is fixed, the progress was in cooldown, but today it's ok.. at least i lost 5 minutes yestarday, those TFO are quite fast.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    Confirmed, worked fine for me after server restart.

The 5 extra days that they added means we come out ahead, so everyone SHOULD be happy.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User

Looks like they extended it 5 days: original blog gave an end date of 3/10; updated Blog gives an end date of 3/15.

However the new Blog states " It will be live from February 22nd at 8am PT to March 15th at 10am PT." So who knows what the actual dates really are.
    p331 wrote: »

However the new Blog states " It will be live from February 22nd at 8am PT to March 15th at 10am PT." So who knows what the actual dates really are.

That's the blog for consoles. Go to the Xbox or PS4 tab to see.

(Unless they also decided to move the PC dates too.)
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User

Then they mistakenly posted it to the PC news page because that is where I saw it.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Confirmed, worked fine for me after server restart.

The 5 extra days that they added means we come out ahead, so everyone SHOULD be happy.

LOL. They added 5 extra days?! Part of me cannot help but think that was a bug too. :p
    3lsZz0w.jpg

Then they mistakenly posted it to the PC news page because that is where I saw it.

Actually the PC "News" tab still has the PC blog, but they then linked the console blog to the PC main / news history page that lists all the old news blogs.

Yep, Cryptic "roofpreading" remains as perfekt as evar.
  • diesel#3831 diesel Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    well they fixed it but, fax not bothered to add 50 campaign progression that was lost due their "dev skills". guys, sniff yr hands and tell us where from they growing
    I am as critical as the next person.. maybe even more so.. but even if they didn't extend it.. we lost one day..

Seriously.. one day.

You know I love to kick Cryptic when they're down.. but c'mon. Even I think this is a petty thing to be upset about. It didn't work, they fixed it the next day..

It's time to move on. :lol:
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    my main complaint is i'll be back to obsessively watching my number before playing then checking to see if I got the 50.

if I recall correctly I finished on day 4 of the 4th event last time. So I expect to finish now hopefully on day 5.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

edited March 2022
    Redacted
This discussion has been closed.