test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal Console Crystal prism fluctuating control figure

chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Console_-_Universal_-_Crystal_Prism

With this equipped on my kdf science character I notice that my control figure under stats keeps jumping up and down by the exact amount the console adds, 21.4 , if I remove the console the fluctuating stops , is this a visual bug or is the control amount going up and down, does same thing on test server.
Will check on my Fed science character next time I am in game.

Does dame thing on my Fed Science too, here is video of it
https://youtu.be/fbCV8IRbS9g
  • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
  • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
Post edited by chanfron66 on

Comments

• chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    bump
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    Bump as this is still a thing, others have tested and get same result, if its just a visual bug then fine but suspect its not.
    todays patch notes say this

Resolved an issue that was causing the tooltip for the "Pahvan Crystal Prism" starship console to display jargon information instead of actual damage values.

problem is still there, control value skips up and down, unless there was some other problem with that console.
    Another year and still no answer