test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gameplay bug - Kobali Prime missions progression

I can't do Acts II and III on Kobali Prime.
Trying to solve the issue I replayed Act I again, but I can't access the remaing two Acts, none of the missions.
Already tried the console outside General Qnel's Office to no avail.
It seems something is preventing me from acquiring the last Act I mission and, of course, all Acts II and III missions.
I've tried replaying "The Temple of my People" mission 4 times. But, upon its completion, nothing happens. It does not prompt the last Act I storyline mission that should be "Data Recovery".
I am stuck at "The Temple of my People" and can't progress any further in the story arc, therefore can't complete the Delta Quadrant Story Arc.
Maybe there should be made a fix that allows us to manually access those Missions/Acts.

Comments

• wreynaudjr#4806 wreynaudjr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I tried everything. Does not work. The problem with these "automatic" prompt missions is this, a script error and you can't play anything. There should be a manual override, a way do pick up each mission separately.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Is the "Act II" wrapper mission available from Q'nel or the "Available" tab in the Journal?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/