test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ok.. Freebee T5 ship. I do have most

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
and with most having T6 alts are there any T5s that have must have traits?
Spock.jpg

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    T5 never have traits.

What you can get: Skin unlocks, pet unlocks (Kar'Fi), consoles, blue phaser unlocks (Andorian), Vulcan small craft unlock (D'Kyr)

Discussion: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1265244/todays-giveaway-free-t5-ship-coupon#latest

• val#9932 val Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    T5 ships do not come with a trait.

Generally, T5 ships are used to complete console sets or for skins. Skins such as, the T6 Paladin Temporal Battlecruiser can wear the skin of the TOS era T5 Ranger skin.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    I got all and have no use for the coupon...
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    I have most of the T5s myself. I got the Armitage to finish up the Akira line, and finally get my hands on that Torpedo Point Defense.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.