test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Ops pack missing items

The tech upgrades and ship upgrades in the Delta Ops pack are not claimable from the c-store. Confirmed with support they should appear in the Items tab, but they do not show for any character (nor are they under Promotions, or any other section). Other items from the pack are fine.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    The packs are slightly different on PC as opposed to Console, and this may really not be of any use to you, but I found the Tech Upgrades in the "Items > Promotion Unlock Items).
    The Ship Upgrades have already been claimed by me on PC and I do not recall where they were able to be claimed from, but I suspect "Items > Space Items" would be the logical place.

Additionally, these items can only be claimed once per account so if you already claimed them on one character, this will explain why they are no longer claimable on other characters.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • burajonburajon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I bought the Delta Ops pack on PS4 and the tech upgrades and T6-X Upgrades did not appear anywhere.
    • They didn't go into my inventory when I purchased the pack.
    • They don't appear in inventory when 'Claiming' the pack in the store.
    • They don't show up in Items or Promotions, in any tab.
    • I haven't used them or claimed them on another character. If I did (I didn't), they should show up as 'Purchased' in Items>Promotional Unlock Items just like upgrades from other packs.
    • All the other Account-unlock items are fine.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Unless the bundle has been modified... the Delta Ops pack did not include T6-X upgrades as it existed long before T6-X was a thing.
    Correct, but it does contain 3 T5-U upgrades...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • burajonburajon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    westmetals wrote: »
    Unless the bundle has been modified... the Delta Ops pack did not include T6-X upgrades as it existed long before T6-X was a thing.
    Correct, but it does contain 3 T5-U upgrades...

Alright, but whichever upgrade it is, they're still missing. I'm moving this to a new thread, as required by support.