test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Agile Classics part 2

oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 105 Arc User
Am I the ONLY one mystified by the fact we got a patch today for a ship the we don't even have access to!?

When are we getting this bundle? Why are we getting fixes when this bundle hasn't even been released?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    They've obviously forgot to "turn on" the bundle. They've put in the fixes to it but forgot to actually turn it on in the store...the usual incompetence that we've come to expect from them.

Or maybe they just assumed they had already sold it to us and forgot.
    When I first read the notes I assumed that I had made the mistake and it had been sold to us before and I missed it, but looking at the site there's nothing about it other than they've made the fixes on the ship we can't buy.
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    no, they didn't forget, it is marketing, although dumb... the content releases for console are on a completely different schedule as well as order, likely due to allegedly consistent sales times for the holiday.

but really though, it has been on pc since november 4th... it is about time. i don't want a stupid kirk class, i want a t6 quasar... like all i want tbh...

secret intel bundle drops prior to agile out of rotation
    Mirror guardian drops prior to agile out of rotation
    saturn and uedf drops prior to agile out of rotation
    In command bundle drops prior to agile and out of rotation...
    Now kirk class drops before agile classics, again... not in the same rotation as pc... maybe they have actually forgotten... this is rather infuriating...
    no, they didn't forget, it is marketing, although dumb... the content releases for console are on a completely different schedule as well as order, likely due to allegedly consistent sales times for the holiday.

but really though, it has been on pc since november 4th... it is about time. i don't want a stupid kirk class, i want a t6 quasar... like all i want tbh...

secret intel bundle drops prior to agile out of rotation
    Mirror guardian drops prior to agile out of rotation
    saturn and uedf drops prior to agile out of rotation
    In command bundle drops prior to agile and out of rotation...
    Now kirk class drops before agile classics, again... not in the same rotation as pc... maybe they have actually forgotten... this is rather infuriating...

The issue isn't that it hasn't come out yet - it's that they announced all the fixes to it in the patch notes for console while it isn't out. I don't recall them ever announcing patch notes for things they haven't released yet - usually they're fixed on the day of release. That suggests that it's not a marketing issue but actually a TRIBBLE up on their part somewhere...which again, wouldn't be the least bit surprising since it appeared that they screwed up the release on PC at the time as well.
    Couldn't edit so I'll post this as well - And yeah, it is rather infuriating, I was looking forward to that bundle far more than the next couple of Lockbox/Promo pack ships they're hitting us with instead.
This discussion has been closed.