test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

new 'vote' to move on during multi player missions...

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
so ran a few missions in delta today with some fleetmates.
noticed a "new" vote count system within the mission that makes people choose options, or allows to see when people are ready to move on.

two things...

the flashing is annoying as all get out...maybe highlight the prevailing choice(s) made by the group, rather than flash...its irritating.

the "vote" count covers some of the wording. not all the time, but enough of the time to make it irritating as well. (im surprised this even got past approval for this portion anyway.)

can adjustments be made to reduce/remove the flashing and over typed content? much appreciated.

note: if this has been in place for a time, then its been a time since ive run missions with others. lol. stall annoying.

maybe it was just the one mission...in the delta arc. - taking care of enemies....
meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    More flashing being added, unreal.

Whoever the tribble is making these design decisions can take a hike.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Is this vote system only in missions, that one mission in particular, or has it found it's way into TFO like Into the Hive?
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    westmetals wrote: »
    If I recall, those are only in episode/missions, where there's a choice that actually affects the storyline (such as in "Takedown" where you can select the helper NPCs for each battle), and only if you play as more than one player.... and have been there since those episodes were new.

I'd agree with westmetals on that note!
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.