test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Told to Post Item Loss Bug As New Discussion

I opened a ticket, but GM Rythum told me to post my item loss bug here.

I got the Temporal Special Agent promotional pack. Claimed it in the Promotions Tab. I received the Temporal Battlecruiser, uniform, and title correctly, but did not receive the Constitution Light Cruiser (Tier 1) nor the Starfleet 0718 Model Android Officer. They were not in inventory, they were not in an overflow bag, they were not available for purchase, and the pack was still showing in the Promotions Tab but not reclaimable.

Comments

• Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    How did you obtain the redeem the pack?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    ...but did not receive the Constitution Light Cruiser (Tier 1) nor the Starfleet 0718 Model Android Officer.
    Neither of these items 'drop' into your Inventory and should become unlocked for Claim in other parts of the Store.
    • Constitution Light Cruiser (Tier 1)
      This should be claimable from the "Ships" > "Tier 1-4 Reclaim" category of the Z-Store.
    • Starfleet 0718 Model Android Officer
      This bridge officer should be listed under the "Personnel" > "Bridge Officers" category.
    It's quite possible I'm remembering these locations incorrectly and as the game is currently offline for maintenance, I cannot log in to verify.

Edit: I managed to verify that the items are in the places I thought they were.
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    blizzomatic#1010 blizzomatic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Inferiority solved it. Thanks Inferiority.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Glad to hear you got stuff sorted. It's rare to see people come back after a problem is solved and we often wonder if the problem ever gets solved.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/