test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ticket #668144 Bug Report

tehcouchtehcouch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I attempted to claim the romulan legacy expansion back bundle from the z-store for a new character. As i had already claimed this a couple of times I did not receive the one-time rewards [as expected]. I did receive the Bridge Officer, the Titles, and the Duty Officers. I did not receive nor unlock in either the z-store or ship vendor the ships that are part of this pack. Normally these ships are given as boxes to the character upon redeeming the pack, but I did double check these areas just in case it has been changed in the 4 years since I had purchased this pack. My character is level 13 and has chosen its side. I have even gone back to my level 65 romulan character and experienced the same outcome.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    tehcouch wrote: »
    I did not receive nor unlock in either the z-store or ship vendor the ships that are part of this pack. Normally these ships are given as boxes to the character upon redeeming the pack...
    Nope, the pack simply unlock their Reclaim in the "Ships > Tier 5" and "Ships > Tier 1-4 Reclaim" categories where they must be claimed individually.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/