test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing admiralty slot

Even though I've completed all ten levels of each campaign (Fed, Klingon, Rom) AND completed each faction's tour of duty AND collected all of the associated temporal agent rewards signifying such, I haven't had the final assignment slot unlocked in the admiralty screen.
I even tried talking to the temp agent NPC at ESD, as support suggested, but still no dice
HELP!

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    The last slot is earned when you complete the admiralty assignments for gamma recruit. Does it currently not display that message?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    By default, you get a maximum of 8 Admiralty slots.

As mentioned above, the 9th one becomes available after a Gamma Recruit completes 3 Admiralty Campaign's to level 10, which should be stated in a message across the slot.
    Mg7taAY.jpg

It's worth noting that whilst only a Jem'Hadar character can be a Gamma Recruit, not all Jem'Hadar are Gamma Recruits. Only Jem'Hadar characters created during a Gamma Recruit Event, and having completed the tutorial, are considered a Gamma Recruit and have an undeletable Dominion Transponder in their Inventory.
    Currently, the Gamma Recruit Event has happened 3 times:
    • June 5th, 2018 - July 18th, 2018
    • October 24th, 2019 - November 15th, 2019
    • June 24th, 2021 - July 22nd, 2021

Although, as a mere player of the game, I'm not privvy to the plans of Cryptic at potential future re-runs of Recruitment Events, I don't think this was the last time we'll ever see them.
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/