test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't view Extra Trait items at Fleet Research Lab

iamtminusiamtminus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
My other characters can view them but my main one, the only one I actually want to buy the traits for, can't see anything for sale at the kiosk. It's just a blank black screen.

It has nothing to do with permissions. I have full access and I've even got an invite to try another fleets Trait and R&D store. I've tried leaving the fleet and rejoining but it still doesn't work. We are about to finish up the tier III and get the 10 day cook started for the starship trait.

I created a ticked and they sent me here.

Comments

• iamtminusiamtminus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Would you mind looking at the Trait store with a character that already has everything? Does it show more than a black empty screen?
    edited January 2022
    I plan on buying the starship trait. My other characters still see it in the shop although it's darkened because we haven't upgraded to tier III yet, but we soon will be. Only a black page comes up for my main when I click on the trait store at the Lab.

I'm nervous because I've been putting in a lot of work for this final tier project and when it's completed there will be a 10 day wait for the cook. I don't want to see the blank screen when I'm finally able to buy the starship trait, or anything else the Trait and R&D store has to offer.
    I was never in a different fleet before. I've before. I did purchase some traits before but I can still not see the starship trait. My other characters can see it as grayed out because we have not reached the 3rd tier yet. My particular character can not see anything from the store. It is just a blanked out black page.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I don't think you can buy the slots on a map invite...
    Yes, you can. Did that with my main character before my own Research Lab reached the appropriate levels.
    iamtminus wrote: »
    ...but I can still not see the starship trait.
    Could you perhaps share some screenshots showing your character Trait slots and the Research Lab store, please?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited January 2022
    edit
    Post edited by iamtminus on
    edited January 2022
    271537936_10221735360273351_716603157923792067_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=m_J74RRDgikAX8jp9LV&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AT_rm324UApBIiZgKLmscgy8nnHFwmDuMCV-2uoD_7K1BA&oe=61DFBFCF

edited January 2022
    Different character. Notice the grayed out option for starship trait at the bottom as well as other information the top photo doesn't show. All my other characters are able to see it this way but not my main.
    271535821_10221735371873641_2089004329185774956_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=a2hGwsqP9WMAX8P0bzY&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AT8QDx5qnnDtXaP5kvfwNyHq1ek7FxYZkSAvxEzpf8ddWw&oe=61DEAD8B

edited January 2022
    Notice the grayed out option for starship trait at the bottom...
    It's greyed out because you cannot afford it, not because you aren't allowed to buy it.
    Next, as westmetals mentioned, a screenshot of your character trait slots would be useful for us to see what you are hoping to buy.
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Notice the grayed out option for starship trait at the bottom...
    It's greyed out because you cannot afford it, not because you aren't allowed to buy it.
    westmetals wrote: »
    Actually no - if you look at his currency, he does have enough to buy it; it's greyed out (as he said) because the fleet hasn't unlocked it yet.
    I can only imagine I erroneously compared the 147,369 dilithium with the 250,000 Fledit cost. Ooops! Mixed up the currencies... :D