test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck on ESD

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I can't seem to beam off ESD.

I've tried using Q to go to WW, I've tried the TW from the Journal, I've tried just beaming to my ship and I've tried beaming to the Academy.

The animation starts, but I get no beaming or TW animation and it ends with her still on ESD. Plus after trying she can't move anywhere, so I have to exit out and sign back in to try again.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• alexstarurns#9417 alexstarurns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here, I think it started after the last server patch.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Glad I'm not the only one. Now if they'll just fix it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • chay62chay62 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here. Can't leave any hub map. This includes ESD, Drozana and First City.
    This is definitely a bigger bug than I thought. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    This is my problem too. I just pulled my other toons off WW to their ships so they wouldn't be automatically sent to ESD when WW ends. Not going to do much of anything now until I'm sure this glitch is fixed.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • gwa18#0839 gwa18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem cant beam out hope they fix this soon :(
  • longshadowace1longshadowace1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I stuck on DS9 space & can't get out on 2 chararcters
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited January 2023
  • kimbabeast1kimbabeast1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    well ive got 5 accounts sub all and all of my toons are in prisen where they are lol CAN NOT LEAVE AT ALL