test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Picard

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Earth Spacedock
\\// everyone!

After trying out a few fleets out there, I realized that I didn't quite belong in any of them. So I've decided to create a new fleet: Picard. I've the basic homepage and forum/mailing-list already:

https://sites.google.com/site/picardfleet/

If the description sounds like something you would want to be part of, please do respond (either in here or through in-game mail system).

NOTE: The fleet doesn't really exist in the game yet and it can't until I find at least 4 other members.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'll copy&paste the description for the lazy here:

Fleet Picard is created for Star Trek Online (STO) players who are serious Trekkers but are unable to spend a lot of time in the game for some weird (jobs they call it?) reason. This fleet was created out of frustration with some existing big fleets in STO that instead of using existing infrastructures (website, mailing-list/forum and teamspeak3) try to create their own and fail in providing a decent service(s). Also, unlike some other fleets, we will concentrate on simple things that matter and make STO a fun place to be where you are no longer alone.

All events shall be published on the mailing-list and fleet calendar in the game.

Although not compulsory, it is strongly recommended to use teamspeak3 for fleet communication in the game, especially during fleet events.
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    How's your fleet Picard doing?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    DEAR GOD THE NECROMANCY!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.