test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q's Winter Wonderland!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
It's almost time to return to Q's Winter Wonderland. Starting next week, you can earn brand new rewards, including a new T6 ship being announced on tomorrow's #TenForwardWeekly!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11503513
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• monkeyboy#4901 monkeyboy Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Is the Kirk Class coming out with the Saturn and Earth Defense Vessel, it came out before either and console still doesn’t have it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    Looking at the pattern of events around when it came to PC, I'd imagine it'll come to us on consoles in the New Year.
    Still, odd to skip it and release 2 other ships 'out of sequence' ...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sparkopolis#9935 sparkopolis Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I'm no longer receiving credit for doing the winter event. I've been stuck at 15 out of 20 for two days.
  • DUmbest question you'll see all day, but I can't find a definitive answer; are outfits received from the event account wide? I want to know before i waste time going back & forth from the shared bank.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    DUmbest question you'll see all day, but I can't find a definitive answer; are outfits received from the event account wide? I want to know before i waste time going back & forth from the shared bank.

As far as I know the outfits received from the Winter Event are not account wide. You have to get them on the character you want them on. If I am wrong, may someone correct me. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.