test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with reclaiming event ships

alleoermalleoerm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello,

I have a problem with reclaiming several ships from past events, that I've already finished. Krenim Science Vessel is one of them.
This ship is already claimed on atleast two of my characters. When I try to claim that ship there is popup saying, that I have to finish Event reputation project on other charcter.

Comments

• alleoermalleoerm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Here it is

VjQwCNb.jpeg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    That error message might appear for a number of reasons:
    1. You already have the ship, boxed, in your Inventory;
    2. You already have the ship, boxed, in your Bank;
    3. You already have the ship in your Roster;
    4. You already have the ship in your Dry TRIBBLE;
    5. You did not complete the 6th Anniversary Event (in 2016) and have acquired the ship on other characters via other means - e.g. Phoenix Box.
    I'd suggest a thorough investigation of options 1 through 4.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited December 2021
    follow the advice from inferiority.
    Yes, follow the advice from Inferiority...

he-man-hypnotic.gif

...he is a font of knowledge...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • alleoermalleoerm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello,
    Thanks everyone. After searching for boxed ship it was found in Bank.
    You can all now marvel at my splendifferously towering intillekt...
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I'm having the same issue with multiple ships, I have done the events for S'torr, Fe'Rang, The Plesh Tral Raider, the Risian Corvette, Risian Weather Control ship, the Vorgon Ytijara Dreadnaught Cruiser and the Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier. And I can no longer claim them on ANY of them for any of my characters. I can't even FIND some of them. I have characters who use the mentioned ships.

And no, they don't have them boxed in their bank, inventory, drydock or roster.
    I have characters who use the mentioned ships.
    Have you been incredibly lucky and obtained any of the ships via Epic Phoenix Tokens?

No? Then be absolutely sure you obtained the ships via the relevant Winter/Summer/Anniversary event and that the ship isn't in your Inventory, Bank, Roster or Drydock.
    Your best option now, is to take screenshots showing the ships in use on the other characters, and screenshots showing them as unreclaimable on other characters and file a ticket with Customer Support giving full descriptive details of the issue as they'll likely be the only people that will be able to help you.
    Make sure to give them as much detail as possible and, above all, be polite with them. Their job isn't easy and it may seem like it should be obvious to us here on the forum what needs to be done, but they have certain procedures they have to follow and it may seem tedious to us.
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I have characters who use the mentioned ships.
    Have you been incredibly lucky and obtained any of the ships via Epic Phoenix Tokens?

No? Then be absolutely sure you obtained the ships via the relevant Winter/Summer/Anniversary event and that the ship isn't in your Inventory, Bank, Roster or Drydock.
    Your best option now, is to take screenshots showing the ships in use on the other characters, and screenshots showing them as unreclaimable on other characters and file a ticket with Customer Support giving full descriptive details of the issue as they'll likely be the only people that will be able to help you.
    Make sure to give them as much detail as possible and, above all, be polite with them. Their job isn't easy and it may seem like it should be obvious to us here on the forum what needs to be done, but they have certain procedures they have to follow and it may seem tedious to us.

I found them by chance, I had overlooked the event tab in the Journal (and its Reclaim Rewards button) and had checked the Event Rep store instead. You'd think having a few thousand hours in STO, I'd remember about it...