test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you suppose they'll ever have a reengineering weekend?

Seems like there ought to be a weekend where the costs of dil and salvage to reengineer items should be halved.

Actually, it seems like it should be combined with an upgrade weekend.

Or is there some technical reason why it can't be done.

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Dil cost in reengineering is way too expensive.
    to need 15 to 30 go rounds x 800 x number of items IS WAY EXPENSIVE.
    after 5 i quit and what i have i have, and i wont redo it again.
    This blatent ripoff of dil must be changed cause when it starts getting too expensive on random i say fk it and quit doing random reengineerings. I literally will not even try that item again once screwed by dil cost the first time around.
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    Dil cost in reengineering is way too expensive.
    to need 15 to 30 go rounds x 800 x number of items IS WAY EXPENSIVE.
    after 5 i quit and what i have i have, and i wont redo it again.
    This blatent ripoff of dil must be changed cause when it starts getting too expensive on random i say fk it and quit doing random reengineerings. I literally will not even try that item again once screwed by dil cost the first time around.

That's kind of the point. It's supposed to be a massive Dil sink. Have you noticed that Dil runs like water in this game and there is a month long backlog to sell it on the exchange? As harsh as this is to hear, right now we don't need lower Dil prices, we need more dil sinks.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    away with ye zombieness (white lantern ring blast) /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.