test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

question about lobi

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
i was wondering if anyone could tell me what's the average amount of boxes it takes to open to get enough lobi to buy a costume?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Promotion! packs give a set 10 lobi per pack (except if you win a ship, then it's zero).
    Lockboxes average 5 lobi, with a range of 4 - 50 per opening (except if you win a ship, then it's zero).

You'll need to do your own math from there, based on current costume cost.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    If you have energy credits, also check the price in the exchange under Reward Packs. Most lobi store items that are not bind on pickup can be found there.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Usually the average price for either a Fed or cross-faction outfit is around 50 mil ECs. Usually. This last year probably threw more than just the DL Economy out of whack.

However another factor that needs to be considered is age of the desired outfit, as well as the desirability of said outfit. The older it is, the fewer are probably being put up on the Exchange in favor of newer, shinier things. And if its popular, that could also drive some prices up.

Getting them for Lobi... well... you'd need to take the average you get per box compared to the price of the outfit, which I think most are 200 Lobi...
    Quite a few boxes if we assume in the neighborhood of 5 lobi per box.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    Also check that the outfit you are looking for isn't also bundled with a Zen Store ship bundle. For Example the Mirror Odyssey and Juipiter Lobi store sets are both bundled into the Mirror Galaxy Dreadnaught Pack as account unlocks instead of the Lobi stores character unlocks. The Wrath of Khan Jackets and Vests are all bundled into the New Genesis Bundle, once again as account unlocks. And in both cases it would cost less $$$ to buy the ship bundle than to buy the keys needed to get the 200 Lobi for a single outfit.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Also check that the outfit you are looking for isn't also bundled with a Zen Store ship bundle. For Example the Mirror Odyssey and Juipiter Lobi store sets are both bundled into the Mirror Galaxy Dreadnaught Pack as account unlocks instead of the Lobi stores character unlocks. The Wrath of Khan Jackets and Vests are all bundled into the New Genesis Bundle, once again as account unlocks. And in both cases it would cost less $$$ to buy the ship bundle than to buy the keys needed to get the 200 Lobi for a single outfit.

Good point. An account unlock instead of a single-character unlock for the costume, plus you get a "free" account unlocked ship.

This discussion has been closed.