test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug(ged) hunt

zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
edited December 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was just in bug hunt ground tfo and we had trouble in the second spot. As we all returned to the NPC he just followed one of us and that was it. No enemies left but objective to kill all enemies didnt turn greed and the NPC didnt place bombs and we had to leave.
Post edited by zarasz on

Comments

• zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Second run. Same thing. Died at the second bomb location. No more progress, no enemies on the map, NPC just follows one of the group, group disbands.
  • vansine#0515 vansine Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I wonder if we were on the same team that day, I also had that issue on a run 12/13. I've had a successful run since, but I've seen something similar before.
  • chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    sometimes the flying bugs get stuck up high on the walls, might be that, sometimes they can be a pain to spot and get down
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    I checked the path back nearly to the starting point. No enemies on the map or targetable by spamming the target enemy facing all kinds of directions. If its out of sight and not even the map registers them...

(Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • archbetharchbeth Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    I've had the same issue happen once before. NPC didn't even bother to follow us, if I recall correctly. I did a support ticket about it, but who knows if it made it to the devs, (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    This just happened to me as well plus the fact that the second alarm bug was dead before any of the players hit it so we wouldnt have gotten any credit for the optional
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I have been finding that not only the 2nd but sometimes the third is bugged and it is hapening more than not.
    Then it supplies MORE alarm bugs who them then sometimes count and sometimes dont count.
    uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.